Sr. Executive Assistant at Expedia Group
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Executive Assistant to provide administrative and program support for the Chief People Officer and HR leadership team in Seattle. You will be working in a fast paced environment and be able to accommodate different working styles and prioritize work.
What you’ll do:
- You will provide executive support to the Chief People Office and multiple HR VPs which includes but is not limited to managing calendars across multiple time zones, making very complex and detailed global travel arrangements and processing expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will lead organizing meetings across various executive groups including the Board of Directors, Executive Committee teams, Travel Leadership team and HR Leadership team.
- Meeting coordination including arranging logistics, creating and maintaining agendas and material preparation.
- You will handle invoice processing, vendor set-up and corporate credit card reconciliation
- You will organize department events, both onsite and offsite, and team meetings from inception to completion, including planning, budgeting, preparing meeting materials and logistics
- You will oversee and support activities such as office moves and HR Seattle new hire onboarding
- You will assist with special projects as needed
- You will handle general administrative functions which include but not limited to ordering supplies, making copies, scanning, arranging courier service and handling incoming and outgoing mail/packages.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3-5 years as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment
- High level of executive maturity and experience working with senior leadership
- Works well in both team oriented and self-directed environments
- Complete work quickly, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action
- A “can-do” and positive attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-AG3Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.