Sr. IT Compliance Analyst
Why build your career at Expedia eCommerce Platform (eCP) Controllership team? We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
- Are you a highly motivated IT audit professional with strong internal controls experience?
- Do you value diversity and thrive in a global environment?
- Are you passionate about leading changes and making an impact?
We invite you to join the Expedia eCommerce Platform (eCP) Controllership team, as a part of a team passionate about building strategic partnerships across the eCP organization. You will partner with many teams within the eCP Organization both Operations and Technology teams to improve the controls framework. We help ensure eCP compliance with SOX, privacy and other regulations and are responsible for conducting risk assessments, consulting on strategic initiatives, and focusing on how technology securely enables the business to meet strategic objectives.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for support Expedia Partner Services (EPS) bank compliance activities that includes planning, scoping, contract reviews, third-party assessments, supporting documents, draft responses to regulatory inquiries and mitigations to close issues.
- Build and foster relationships with other internal teams and key stakeholders. Act as a liaison and expert for IT compliance regarding regulatory inquiries and examinations.
- Assist in building compliance framework and capabilities under ISO/SOC standards for eCP
- Support privacy compliance initiatives and enhance privacy governance
- Support and enhance business continuity programs for Expedia
- Effectively influence others to help identify and drive organizational priorities and initiatives.
- Look for opportunities to strengthen the company’s compliance program and mitigate compliance exposures.
This position will interact with both internal and external auditors, coordinating necessary documentation for audits. The role requires communication and involvement with departmental leadership inside and outside eCP and with groups external to the organization. This position is part of a rapidly evolving organization that is a key component of Expedia's growth plans.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Accounting/Finance.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Audit, Security, Compliance Consulting or Risk/Control Advisory work.
- Big 4 public accounting/auditing experience preferred, but not required
- Strong ability in working with cross-functional organizations.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated yet flexible and adaptable in a fast-pace changing environment.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex regulatory, business, and IT compliance issues.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.