ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
Support ‘Security Transformation and Resources’ in our mission to supply quality, up to date, security content to equip our sales teams, customer facing support groups, and our customers in elevating their knowledge of ServiceNow’s cloud and platform security.
· Manage collateral currency process to maintain currency of our collateral in response to industry, regulatory, or product changes. This involves managing the intake, running the triage meetings, helping to assign tasks, monitor completion of tasks.
· Manage administration of SC Security Ambassador program – maintain calendar of events, recruit speakers, recruit mentors, create/monitor support tools, create feedback loop to ensure that the program is enriching for the participants.
· Manage assigned projects to completion within timeline and budget.
· Lead stakeholder discussions to gather requirements and determine objectives
· Lead project planning sessions with project team to develop project plans based on scope and objectives.
· Coordinate and drive internal resources to ensure project stays in line with defined scope, objectives, and timeline.
· Work to overcome project obstacles but know when to escalate.
· Manage and report on project progress.
· Assist with collateral review cycles. Perform minor edits to existing assets as currency requires. Support in the publication and communication of revised assets.
Other Project Management responsibilities:
· Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours.
· Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
· Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Determine scope changes, developing strategies and undertaking project tasks as required.
· Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
· Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution, provide administrative support as needed.
· Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objectives.
· Manage and be accountable for project completions.
· Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as-is functionality versus to-be functionality).
· A minimum of 8 years in a similar or appropriately relevant role, preferably within a business, IT or software organization for a public enterprise software company
· PMP certification is desired, but not required
· Demonstrated ability to effectively drive projects to completion within deadline
· Ability to motivate others to complete their assigned tasks and to know when to escalate project issues
· Ability to build project plans, milestones, and produce tracking
· Exceptional grammar and spelling skills
· Tool proficiency: InDesign, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (O365, Teams & SharePoint, a plus)Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following traits and skills:
· Exceptional listening, research, and collaboration skills
· Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Excellent grammar, style, and syntax
· Strong command of the English language and optimal organization of information (in written form)
· The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
· High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently
· Capable of working with various levels of internal and external teams and partners
· Hungry and humble, and eager to be a part of making outcomes happen
· Willing to be a team player
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.