Sr Manager, Global Partner Operations at Expedia Group
Sr. Global Outsourced Partner Governance Manager
Are you passionate about creating Global Outsourced Contact Center solutions and leading those relationships?
Expedia Group is seeking a leader who will be responsible for our Contact Center Partner relationships and governance. The primary functions of this core team is to own the contractual and strategic relationship with our outsourced partners. You will be an authority working with external Contact Center Partners to negotiate, lead and ensure compliance to contractual terms and to drive performance. You will bring your ability to build positive relationships and understand company strategies to carry those forward with clarity and a clear vision of Expedia Group’s needs with our Partners. You have strong interpersonal skills, negotiation and Contact Center Operations experience with the ability to creatively tackle problems while balancing the needs of diverse teams.
We thrive in a, dynamic environment, supporting a complex global footprint. This requires quick decision-making, attention to detail, sense of urgency and passion to enable solutions for extraordinary customer experiences.
What you'll do:
- You have Outsourced customer service operations or Vendor Management
- You have experience leading Vendor relationships with complex contractual arrangements
- You are a Top-tier negotiator, with complex contract requirements and pricing
- Contact Center pricing model knowledge
- You have concise written and verbal social skills
- You have a desire to demonstrate analytical skills and is a self-starter
- You possess strong organizational & social skills
- You are comfortable in fluid, ambiguous environment
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities
Who you are:
- You will successfully drive a strategy and vision for our next generation of Agent and Service Model through delivering a compelling story and demonstrated ability to connect with teams with varied strengths inside and outside of the organization
- You will find opportunities to optimize vendor footprint and optimize outsourcing spend
- You maintain a deep understanding of global Contact Center outsourcing Partners, their capabilities, footprint, the market, pricing models and understanding of diversity in regional, geo and business needs
- You will serve as contractual authority for business partners, provide guidance and support regarding terms and conditions of contractual agreements, negotiate changes as required for the business
- You will use your experience negotiating pricing and draft Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, and related contractual amendments
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Relocation (Y/N): N
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.