ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Only apply if you have the following experience:
- Leading a Customer Service and Support organization and team.
- Crafting the vision, organization design, and process design for a Customer Service and Support organization.
- Setting SLAs and KPIs for Customer Support organization.
- Strong working knowledge of Customer Support ticketing software applications.
As a Customer Service and Support Operations Manager, you will be responsible for architecting and managing the internal Support function for the Training and Certification business unit across Training Sales, Training Delivery, our native Learning Management System, and Certification, with the aim of improving the overall customer and employee support experience and scaling effectively as the business grows.
- Deliverables will include:
- The refinement of the Support vision, strategy, organizational structure, and process design.
- Refinement of the support design and processes, and standard operation procedures.
- The launch of the updated strategy, including management of employee communications and change management activities, and the rollout of key improvement initiatives.
- Team-focused deliverables will include setting Training Customer Service and Support goals and SLAs, providing training and documentation on support processes and policies and creating a system to recognize good service.
- Manage the Global Training Customer Service and Support Team and day-to-day Support operations.
- Represent Training Support Operations and interface effectively with cross-functional teams, business executives and customers to create and implement solutions to improve customer experience.
- Initiate and/or participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to Training Customer Service and Support as well as influencing policies, workflows, and performance standards.
- Assess current systems, best practices, quality, service and introduce improvements to ensure Operations stays in line with growing Business needs including exploration of Bots and AI.
- Manage customer and user sentiment across various social media channels. Leverage ServiceNow Knowledge Bases, Community and Social Media channels to address customer concerns.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10-12 years of high-tech/SaaS industry experience, including 5+ in Customer Support operations or support delivery
- Prefer prior experience with implementing or supporting ServiceNow products
- Strong cross-functional, technical Program/Project management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting
- Demonstrated experience in leading key projects, including strategic customer support programs from inception to successful rollout
- Strong documentation and presentation skills including creative thinking and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Prior experience with analytics and understanding of support metrics and KPIs
- Thought leadership and strategic thinking
- Ability to gather and analyzes data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Strong customer orientation and a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction and support service delivery
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time
- Critical thinking skills, and ability to assimilate and implement new information rapidly and think strategically
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.