Sr Tech Support Engineer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a startup within an emerging cloud superpower. We collaborate with different internal teams to provide great customer experience. We thrive to meet objectives, maintaining work focus despite obstacles or setbacks. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping our users and customers thrive. We are launching new products for DevOps/SRE with a product-led go to market and are looking for a Sr. Technical Support Engineer who has passion for technology, problem solving and eager to help customers by providing them a world-class experience. Does that sound like an exciting place to work?
As a Support Engineer, you will enable our customers with your passion and knowledge of the platform. You will resolve customer issues and provide technical guidance in addressing their business needs. You will be the voice of the customer into our product and development teams for product feedback and improvements. You will play an integral role in building knowledge and be part of strategic initiatives for process improvements.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be a Customer Advocate providing support to users/administrators of our platform
- Define and deliver technical support working closely with engineering
- Resolve customer requests and escalations via email, phone and chat and handling inquiries
- Understand our platform, cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of challenging technical situations
- Resolve technical cases created by customers looking for help to understand or troubleshoot unexpected behaviors or answer technical questions about the ServiceNow software and platform.
- Gain an understanding of the platform and all core functionalities.
- Analyze data with a view to isolate the potential cause of the issue.
- Involve others to accomplish personal and group goals.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years Technical Support expertise at an enterprise SaaS startup, ideally with a product-led go to market offering
- Strong technical background and customer facing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple difficult technical issues with ease and complexity
- Ability to discuss issues with the customer and development team and provide solutions to customer cases
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Works through uncertainty using the analytical and data-driven approach
- Self-directed, fast-paced, hardworking with no BS, can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Domain experience in DevOps and SRE is highly desirable
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.