Supervisor, Asset Management
Brand Specific Description: ECP
Position Overview: Expedia IT's (eIT) Service Delivery team is looking for a dynamic individual capable of growing in a fast paced and high pressure environment to lead Asset Management Operations. We are seeking a highly seasoned professional capable of leading a qualified team of inventory and sr. coordinators; with a focus on request fulfilment and inventory management.
As Team Manager, you will supervise your workforce to efficiently maintain support Service Levels that have been agreed. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining departmental processes/procedures, policies, goals, and operational metrics for Asset Management within eIT. You will engage end users and customer teams on a regular basis with regards to request fulfilment, stockroom management and potential IT issues. You will consistently hold individual and team meetings to keep your team updated, engaged and moving forward alongside the rest of eIT/eCP. Performance Management is a key piece of this role, following Expedia's internal performance management processes.
- Communicate progress at a cross functional leads level.
- Represent the department as an active participant in various initiatives, projects and business related activities that directly impact eIT
- Become an advocate for change and influence positive behaviour within your Peer group.
- Provide accurate estimates for resolving problems.
- Establish a track record of consistent delivery of quality products.
- Investigate issues within own service in detail.
- Conduct and participate in work product reviews and seek optimizations.
- React effectively and constructively to changes in strategy, organization and/or technology.
- Provide team leadership, mentorship, and knowledge expertise on all matters regarding asset management for the business.
- Plan, direct, manage, assume ownership and full accountability for the strategic and tactical operations of the coordinator team within Asset Management.
- Act as a business liaison and relationship manager with the various business units supported.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct people management with a background in leading high performance virtual teams.
- Strong customer service skills and people oriented.
- Creative thinker with extraordinary business, strategic, analytical, management and relationship management skills.
- Gather data and drill down to root cause analysis, ability to recommend effective courses of action, communicate resolution, policy and procedures to the various IT leadership.
- Maintain high standards, expectations, and delivery related to team performance with limited resources.
- Effectively manage and mentor Staff regarding response to requests, prioritization, and SLA management.
- Execute against budgets, implement schedules, manage team projects on schedule and within constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and technical skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic, evolving environment.
- ITIL foundations certification would be helpful
- Experience with Service Now and Reporting would be beneficial
Experience and Qualification:
Relocation (Y/N): Must be prepared to work initially from Bellevue HQ with a view to a transition to Seattle Campus later this year.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.