Support Engineer at 98point6
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Every single day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
As a support engineer, you will design and implement key pieces of our corporate IT infrastructure, implement security controls in our corporate network and support 98point6 employees. You will work with modern tools to create and manage systems dealing with health data protected under federal regulations. In addition to supporting employees in the corporate office, you will also participate in the clinic support rotation, where you will respond to and resolve urgent and non-urgent technical issues from 98point6 board-certified doctors who are working 24/7 in the virtual clinic.
- Configure, manage and support employee hardware (macOS laptops)
- Configure and manage employee accounts, including implementation of new tools
- Manage corporate network including design, configuration and maintenance of existing infrastructure and implementation of new hardware
- Support and implement A/V solutions and other technical infrastructure in the corporate office
- Serve as point of contact for all on-site and remote employee technical support needs
- Independently document existing and newly created IT processes to ensure repeatability and training
- Prioritize and manage multiple open support cases
- Provide technical support for urgent issues in on-call rotation for clinicians working 24/7 in our virtual clinic
- Monitor and respond to incidents in our corporate IT infrastructure, writing COE analyses and implementing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience configuring and supporting macOS systems and iOS devices in an enterprise environment
- Experience utilizing enterprise-level tools and systems
- Experience creating procedural documentation
- Strong customer focus supporting both technical and non-technical employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scripting experience preferred (shell, Python or similar)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.