At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Every single day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by a group of experienced support engineers as you work alongside them. You will support key pieces of our corporate IT infrastructure, maintain security controls in our corporate network and assist 98point6 employees with day-to-day technical issues. You will work with in-house and vendor provided tools to manage systems dealing with health data protected under federal regulations. In addition to supporting employees in corporate office, you will also participate in the clinic support rotation in a shadow role where you help respond to urgent and non-urgent technical issues experienced by 98point6 doctors working in the virtual clinic.
- Configure, manage and support employee hardware (macOS laptops)
- Configure and manage employee accounts
- Maintenance of corporate network
- Support audio, video and other technical infrastructure in corporate office
- Serve as point of contact for all on-site and remote employee technical support needs
- Participate in documentation of Corporate IT processes to ensure repeatability
- Provide technical support for urgent issues experienced by clinicians working in 24x7 virtual clinic
- Monitor and respond to incidents in our corporate IT infrastructure
- 1+ year experience configuring and supporting macOS systems
- Strong customer focus supporting both technical and non-technical employees
- Experience configuring networks preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.