As a Support Engineer, you will design and implement key pieces of our corporate IT infrastructure, implement security controls in our corporate network and support 98point6 employees. You will work with modern tools to create and manage systems dealing with health data protected under federal regulations. In addition to supporting employees in the virtual corporate office, you will also participate in an on-call rotation where you will respond to and resolve urgent technical issues either from systems or from 98point6 board-certified doctors who are working 24/7 in the virtual clinic.
Projects you will work on in your first year include:
- Implementation of macOS and third-party patch management using Jamf
- Configuring cloud-based SaaS integrations using third-party APIs
- Upgrade RADIUS server integration to support additional factors of authentication. You will identify requirements for the project, investigate and compare different solutions for review with the team and then work with the team to implement the chosen solution.
- Configure, manage and support employee hardware (macOS laptops)
- Configure and manage employee accounts, including implementation of new tools
- Manage corporate network, including design, configuration and maintenance of existing infrastructure and implementation of new hardware
- Support and implement A/V solutions and other technical infrastructure when we return to the corporate office
- Serve as point of contact for all on-site and remote employee technical support
- Independently document existing and newly created IT processes to ensure repeatability and training
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding of 98point6 employees
- Participate in a helpdesk rotation and prioritize and manage multiple open support tickets
- Provide technical support for urgent issues in on-call rotation for clinicians working 24/7 in our virtual clinic
- Monitor and respond to incidents in our corporate IT infrastructure, writing outage retrospectives that include root cause analyses and implementing solutions
- Design and implement new strategies, products and processes to improve efficiency for the Corporate IT team and others
- 5+ years experience configuring and supporting macOS systems and iOS devices in an enterprise environment
- Experience utilizing and administrating enterprise-level tools and systems such as OneLogin, Duo, Jamf, Bettercloud, Sumo Logic, PagerDuty, Google Suite and Slack
- Experience creating procedural documentation for internal and end-user-facing purposes
- Strong customer focus supporting both technical and non-technical employees
- Scripting experience preferred (shell, Python or similar)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.