Technical Account Manager
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the small and mid-market segments are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives. This will be achieved through both depth (1:few) and breadth (1:many) activities.
The Technical Customer Success Manager (T-CSM) scales across a broad number of customers in our SMB and mid-market segments to ensure customers move to and remain in healthy productive use of the Auth0 platform. T-CSMs apply their expertise in development and IdAM solution architecture to help customers integrate and continue to mature their adoption of Auth0. This will be achieved through an approach of both depth (1:few) and breadth (1:many) activities.
- Develop relationships with key business and technical stakeholders, understanding their goals, implementation timelines and future aspirations.
- Build and execute on 1:many and 1:few technical programs that drive customers to implementation success, remove roadblocks and enable them for ongoing adoption.
- Through direct customer relationships and data, monitor customer health and satisfaction, execute on tactical and strategic programs to drive any lagging customers to a healthy state.
- Help customers achieve their business and technical goals by proactively providing technical guidance, recommendations and best practices.
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption.
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Deliver Health Checks providing recommendations and targeted areas for improvement and growth.
- Be the technical evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap, align their implementation with similar customer success stories.
- Provide ongoing account summaries, issue and risk escalation, success stories to internal executive teams.
- Be the customer advocate and the voice of the customer when engaging with internal product and engineering teams. Distill customers’ successes and challenges to build a better Auth0
- Contribute to the Community Forum to answer technical questions to drive community engagement. Contribute to and collaborate with the Auth0 Technical Field teams to share knowledge and best practices. Become an Auth0 Subject Matter Expert.
- History of success working in one or more of the following: Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Professional Services, Solutions Architecture, Developer Support or Evangelism.
- Proven track record of achieving renewal and expansion targets as well as customer outcomesand goals, preferably in a sales or technical delivery environment.
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB, etc.
- Familiar with cloud implementation patterns and platforms such as AWS, Azure and Heroku.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use.
- Experience with large scale technology implementation with complex solutions environments.
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies, ideally with recent development experience in NodeJS, .NET or similar.
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to communicate, influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in order to achieve successful outcomes for the customer and Auth0.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description