Technical Analyst (Remote - US) at Axon
Your Day to Day
- Work as a member of the Solutions Delivery Team
- Represent Axon’s technical expertise to an agency throughout all stages of software implementation.
- Document an agency’s technical requirements and make the right technical decisions to accomplish the agency’s intended outcomes.
- Document an agency’s system-level requirements (e.g. network and hardware specifications, end-to-end data flows, as well as overall system capacity, performance, recoverability, etc.).
- Assess impact and feasibility of proposed technical solution — including integration into agency environment and lifecycle management — evaluating alternatives and delivering solutions that accomplish agency outcomes.
- Properly configure and document technical environment and integrations; verify configurations of system and integrations are compliant with the proposed solution architecture.
- Author technical components of SOW, RFI, and RFP documentation. Create a template library so we can rapidly deliver documentation (“don’t re-create, iterate”).
- Bachelors in a technical or a quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience engineering in a backend language (including Python, SQL, Node.JS, Java, C/C++/C#) with hands-on networking, and database management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical and systems-level solutions for enterprise software.
- Demonstrated outcome-driven thinking. Can make hard tradeoff assessments.
- Professional engineering certifications from a CSP
- Demonstrated leadership experience through on-campus and/or community involvement
- Self-starter who thrives with problem-solving and embraces ambiguity
- Enthusiasm and commitment to AXON's Mission, Core Values, and Program Mission
- Willingness to join forces and drive company-wide initiatives across multiple departments
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...