Technical Consultant at TaxBit (Seattle, WA)
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll serve as a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers by:
- Partnering closely with exchanges and FinTechs to design, implement, and activate TaxBit’s products and solutions
- Working in close collaboration with our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to optimize quality and business impact for your portfolio of customers
- Creating feedback loops from our largest customers back to our engineering teams to help inform our product roadmap and design value-adding products
You’ll have lots of fun opportunities to scale your impact in a hypergrowth startup!
- Project manage complex implementation engagements for enterprise accounts
- Oversee overall project plan and implementation with TaxBit SMEs and engineers
- Capture and document clients’ business goals then translate the goals into technical requirements
- Work with TaxBit SMEs and engineers to document clients’ data requirements and architecture to drive discussions with clientsEstablish and develop client relationships with business and IT stakeholders
- Help clients build integrations; serve as an expert on TaxBit’s APIs
- Draft and execute testing plans including QA and UAT
- Lead customer launches and ensure post go-live success
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar
- 4+ years of experience in technology consulting, professional services, solution architecture or related fields
- Experience in enterprise architecture, including AWS, integration technologies, and APIs
- Experience working with Engineering teams
- Effective communication and client management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Strong desire to work in a hyper-growth startup with a collaborative teamwork and leadership approach
- Passion for and curiosity about crypto and virtual currencies
- Background and expertise in FinTech or Tax & Accounting preferred
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.