Technical Support Analyst I-1 at Expedia Group
The Technical Support Analyst I is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while completing access requests to various Expedia Group's applications and tools. Duties include managing all aspects of requests – creating, modifying, and removing access, as well as, following access management requirements to ensure proper approvals are received and logged. The Technical Support Analyst I will be responding in writing via e-mail to customers directly at all levels of the organization. The representative must manage closing out of tickets with high quality and within Service Level, while minimizing risk in Expedia’s infrastructure. The representative will be responsible as a Subject Matter Expert for specified applications and act as the liaison with that application team. The representative will adhere to all audit, compliance and security standards in their day to day job.
What you'll do:
- Create, edit, and remove access to several Expedia tools and applications
- Provide excellent customer service to the end users or managers that will be requesting access
- Respond to escalated requests within the established SLA
- Ensure that requests are complete and that all required approvals have been received and logged
- Help to identify the needs of the customer and troubleshoot issues if incomplete requests are received
- Adhere to security and audit requirements in the course of daily tasks
- Document account provisioning activities, which include ticketing tools and logging provisioning events
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a given subset of tools, including ownership of the maintenance of the workflows and documentation of that subset of tools.
- Present process improvement ideas to team leads and Subject Matter Expert as part of continuous improvement
Who you are:
- Must be fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Detail Oriented, organized, and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills (customer focused)
- Ability to work in a team environment (team player)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a ticketing tool (i.e. Service Now, Remedy, etc.)
- Experience with Windows OS Enterprise environment, specifically Windows 7 and XP (MAC experience a plus)
- Active Directory and Exchange consoles experience
- Ability to follow established processes and identify/propose areas of improvement
- Must have excellent Problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of basic office programs (excel, word, outlook)
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-RC1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.