We are seeking customer obsessed individuals with technology support and customer facing expertise to provide differentiated support services for the Outreach Platform.
As a member of the Technical Support Engineering Team, you are the face of Outreach and not just understand, but own that you are the voice of the customer. As the front line who talks to more customers than anyone else in the company, you’re driven to recognize patterns and champion results - whether they be process updates, product investments or training for you and your own team. But every pattern begins with one conversation - and you have the commitment, empathy, urgency and expertise to meet every call with the respect the customer deserves.
You understand sales, you’re technical, communicate clearly, are driven for those around you (customers, peers, yourself) to excel and are ready to have a lot of fun in the process
About The Team
When the question is asked, “what kind of company are you?” our answer will always be, “we are a success company - we are here to make our customers successful.” The Customer Success team is at the core of Outreach. We focus on driving real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. We're one of the largest teams at Outreach and we work to connect cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering with customers. The ownership is tangible on this team - our customers' pain is our pain and their win is our win.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Working both independently and as a team, in a fast paced environment, directly with our customers.
- Identifying and alerting of trends.
- Managing inbound support emails, chats, and phone calls, as well as outgoing customer calls.
- Providing articulate, high quality support to customers helping resolve any support questions and educating on best practices.
- Collaborating with teams across different departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 1-3 years of technical support experience
- This position requires you to work from either 2pm - 11pm or 3pm - 12am (Sunday - Thursday)
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrate ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment and a passion for resolving customer issues
- Bring a strong sense of empathy for customers
- High attention to detail
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- You don’t just provide an answer to address a symptom, you solve the overall problem to prevent an issue from happening again.
- Experience in technology support, preferably at a SaaS company
- Military experience a plus
- Chat and phone experience a bonus
- Experience with the technologies we use, including…
- Microsoft Office
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status