Technology Consultant - Customer Experience
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Implementation Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. The initial on boarding experience and solution delivery establishes the client relationship and sets the tone for the partnership. We understand our client's goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We listen carefully to our clients and advocate for customers internally, driving operational improvements and product enhancements. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
|Miki is a CX Technology Consultant at Qualtrics in Seattle. An alum from Carnegie Mellon University, she started her career with Boeing and Booz Allen Hamilton before joining Qualtrics. Explore her "Why Qualtrics" story and learn more about what she actually does, and why she's chosen Qualtrics to be part of her career.|
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing a great job when you successfully onboard our clients and deliver solutions ultimately resulting in high renewal and expansion rates. You build strong, lasting relationships with clients, are a creative and analytical problem-solver. You support the Sales team in pursuit of large deals and the Product team to improve product features, have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator. Most importantly, you care deeply about our clients and provide them a world-class experience.
A Day in the Life
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Serve as main point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and work
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through phone and email
- Train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to solve problems and implementations
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
|Matt is a CX Technology Consultant at Qualtrics in Seattle. A graduate of James Madison University he brought his experience to Qualtrics from Accenture and Atlantic Health. Check out his story to discover how Qualtrics is helping him grow, and what surprises him most about his job.|
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.