Transaction Operations Manager at Flyhomes
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since the then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Are you good at managing multiple moving pieces in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want you to join the team as a Market Operations Lead. Along with keeping the company train on the rails, you will participate in all aspects of the business. From leading the negotiations team, to helping writing offers, to conducting special projects for the executive team, you will do it all. This Project Manger + high level customer success!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, client-facing deliverables, and timelines for new company initiatives
- Track and drive improvements on key metrics for client satisfaction, and team quality and overall performance
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, and regularly communicate the status of any status changes
- Collaborate with the sales and operations teams to ensure a seamless client experience
- Real Estate transaction experience a big plus
- Able to problem solve and address client and partner escalations
- Able to stay calm and collected during issue resolution
- Organized and detail oriented
- Client centric - always looking for ways to improve the client experience
- Operations mindset - able to identify and improve on operation gaps - can put in place repeatable systems
- Has successfully managed a team of 5 or more in the past and enjoys leading people
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
At this time, we are unable to provide any form of Visa sponsorship.
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S