User Engagement Specialist, Medicare at Assurance
- Schedule meetings and help manage calendars for a high volume of agents being onboarded, along with supporting your Onboarding Success Manager’s schedules as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the Onboarding of new independent agents. Scheduling appointments as needed.
- Help maintain and update documentation for the onboarding process.
- Regularly pull reports from Salesforce, Looker (or similar BI tools) and monitor stages of the prospective agents to better determine where to focus efforts.
- Reviews current processes to determine if they are efficient and effective. Make recommendations for process improvements and implements. Develop and participate in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Know and support new agents through the onboarding training steps.
- Direct agents to training and technical support on all related systems and applications where needed.
- Does over the phone training or coaching as agents request or need.
- Support agents with weekly and/or daily calls.
- Regularly provide community messaging to help morale, keep agents up to date, and provide general agent support.
- Resolve process-related, procedural problems, and inquiries.
- Works with the team to manage & update operational procedures for various areas within Assurance.
- Review any KPI’s or questions from agents on their performance and how to improve.
The be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Proven track record of working successfully in a fully remote position
- 3-5 years as a Medicare agent
- 1-2 years of experience as a community manager, operations coordinator, sales ops, or other similar role.
- Excitement around identifying challenges and implement solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and community management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Salesforce, applicant tracking software, project management software, and/or other business intelligence tools.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and work on different tasks as needed.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
The following additional is highly desired:
- Prior experience in an administrative role in a startup or young company preferred.
- Experience working with on-demand networks preferred.
- Experience within a startup or a company that is scaling quickly preferred.