Who you are
- An excellent and empathetic listener that puts customer outcomes first, and organizes themselves to be obsessively focused on helping our customers achieve and sustain maximum value over time.
- You run on “Customer for Life” principals while always being an honest advocate for how Outreach fits in the customer context.
- A highly engaged and performance-driven professional that is adept at articulating value and vision.
- You have a functional understanding of executive-level business transformation strategies and the ability to build a vision for change within our book of business.
- You understand how Sales, Revenue and Marketing executives run their businesses. Ideal candidates have prior experience in relevant Value Consulting type practices and/or “Big 5” consulting.
- You bring relevant industry experience and understand how to frame opportunity, including the articulation of benefits from different technology stack, platform and partner choices.
- You are willing to join a rapidly growing practice and company, and are not afraid of ambiguity or lack of structure.
- You are energized by ambitious goals and are committed to high business impact.
- You are an effective communicator and teammate who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego.
- Your results speak for themselves, and allow you to influence others.
What you will own
- Cross-functional engagement with prospects and customers (at all levels of their organization), either in support of senior Value Consulting resources or possibly direct with the customer, helping them understand how Outreach can accomplish best partner fit in their operating context.
- Engagements will include discovery, benchmarking, scoping, business case development, workshops, gauging maturity and ensuring proper transition to post sales teams along with the activation of necessary resources.
- Support the development of repeatable processes and tools that are codified over time for reach and scale.
- Being a trusted advisor and evangelist for the company, across multiple channels, sharing expertise around the business outcomes that Outreach facilitates.
- 5-10 years experience in consultative roles that are aligned to Sales, Revenue and Go to Market strategies in a SaaS environment. Masters Business Administration degree preferred.
- Proven examples of developing thought leadership and delivering business process improvement initiatives.
- Experience in cultivating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Experience in quantitative analysis and financial modeling.
- Ability to align commercial, technology and business outcomes.
- Ability to build business cases and success plans.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace (G-Suite) and Tableau
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and program management skills.
- Ability to travel 20-40%