Vice President, Global Service Delivery at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Monday, June 21, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
In this role you lead the Global Service Delivery organization, responsible for providing the services that enhance or extend our core software product offerings for both our public and private deployment models. This role is responsible for establishing the worldwide delivery standards and framework for our service offerings, and overseeing their execution, that enhance our products while ensuring they are a component of our overall customer success engagement & experience strategy.
- Private Cloud Managed Services. This organization is responsible for managing new customers from onboarding, expansion and on-going usage as well as migration of existing public customers to private managed services. Responsibilities will include ensuring we are providing the appropriate managed service offerings that support and underpin this product, as well as ensuring we are meeting our customer satisfaction levels with these customers and that this offering is integrated into our overall customer success engagement & experience strategy.
- Americas Professional Services Delivery. This team is responsible for providing both for-fee and no-charge investment services to Auth0 customers to accelerate their adoption and value acquisition from our products. They work with customers during the onboarding, adoption, expansion as well as ongoing usage of a customer’s life cycle.
- Global practice development for Global Professional Services. This will include defining new offerings that are integrated into our overall customer success engagement & experience strategy. This responsibility requires working closely with Technical Field Solutions to collaborate on the development of the necessary approaches, content and tools for these offerings; then ensuring that the offerings and practices are rolled out in a consistent manner globally. Additionally you will work closely with the Sr. Director of International Technical Services to ensure that all professional services are adopted effectively and consistently in the international regions of APAC and EMEA.
- Service Delivery Strategy. As the leader of the Global Service Delivery you provide leadership to your teams at a strategic level contributing to the overall success of the company and providing guidance and support in manner that allows the operational leaders of the team to execute their responsibilities and role successfully.
- Business Goals & Objectives. You are responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance metrics for the PSaaS and ProServ businesses, including:
- Achievement of business objectives: Bookings, Delivered revenue, SA utilization (both billable and authorized customer non- billable per company plan and NPS/customer satisfaction.
- On-boarding new hires conducted to plan and meets target on-boarding goals.
- Service Delivery offerings (both PSaaS and ProServ) are well integrated and a part of the overall Auth0 customer success engagement & experience strategy. Measure of success: all offerings are identified to the appropriate customer lifecycle stage with appropriate integrated enablement content and meet attach rate and bookings goals.
- Operates as a core member of the CS leadership team, and supports our overarching CS customer engagement and experience strategy. Is seen as a CS leadership team member by customers and in particular when dealing with high visibility or escalated customers.
- You have 15+ years of experience in managing, coaching, and growing Professional Services and Service Delivery team, engineers and managers. You have led and scaled globally dispersed customer-facing teams in a fast-paced technically focused environment, preferably supporting a Developer or DevOps audience. You have at least 7 years in a senior-level leadership role.
- Deep knowledge across all aspects of Professional Services and Managed Services practices for a technical software product or platform. You have designed and launched service product offerings that span deployment, integration and managed services.
- You have core skills/competencies including leadership, customer relations, performance management, process management, data analysis, problem solving, effective communication, business acumen, and technical aptitude. You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, including effectively interfering with business, executive, and technical teams.
- You are passionate about making customers successful and having your team help set the cornerstone for the life-long customer experience they will have with Auth0.
- You are driven to improve your team’s performance every day, and you have examples of innovations you have introduced that improved team outcomes and performance.
- You have worked in high-growth environments, and have built high-performing medium to large distributed, technical teams quickly. You also have demonstrated ability to balance tactical and strategic focus.
- You have demonstrated experience working closely with your peer CS and Sales organizations to ensure cross-team collaboration is effective.
- Experience with modern services for application development (e.g.: AWS, Azure) and development methods (eg, microservices, continuous deployment/continuous delivery, agile). Experience with at least one backend stack (e.g. Node, .NET, Java) and at least one popular frontend stack (e.g. Angular, React).
- You care deeply about culture and values and can be a steward for transparency, collaboration, inclusiveness, accountability, and experimentation.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description