What you will do:
- Long-term management of existing carrier relationships, including conducting in depth business reviews and identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies and grow the business.
- Identify, contact, contract and implement new carriers and products.
- Serve as point of escalation for operational issues for assigned carriers.
- Develop annual business plans and prepare regular business reviews for carriers.
- Serve as liaison with other Assurance business leaders to uncover and communicate changes and enhancements to carrier partners.
- Conduct other analysis/research as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to work remotely and independently.
- 10+ years’ experience working with Medicare and < 65 Health plans.
- Project Management experience.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the US.
- Must have proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across functional areas.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to interact at VP+ level.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to remain flexible with changing business objectives.
- Management experience required, minimum of 10 years.