Website Support Specialist at Barn2Door
Website Support Specialist
Barn2Door is a Seattle-based food+tech startup building vertical SaaS for Farmers to manage direct sales through all digital channels, including web, social and mobile. Backed by billion dollar funds, Barn2Door is on a pathway to become a category-defining company.
We are looking for a talented Website Support Specialist who is enthusiastic about the intersection of food, agriculture and technology --- and wants to be part of disrupting the food system. At Barn2Door you will be part of pioneering a platform that is scaling quickly, in an under-served industry with a massive market opportunity. Seatbelts are recommended.
In this Support role, you’ll be responsible for supporting Buyers as well as Farmers using the platform to make purchases and manage sales, inventory and deliveries. You will provide hands-on support including but not limited to troubleshooting technical issues and reporting bugs, assisting with DNS, implementing best practices, and proactively evaluating online sessions.
To be successful in this role you need to be curious, detailed-oriented, collaborative, technology-adept and self-motivated. You will learn online tools, including but not limited to HubSpot (Customer Relationship Management software), Jira, Slack, Stripe, Google Business Suite and Barn2Door’s platform.
Our office is located in Fremont! This is an on-premise job as you will work closely with the team to support Farmers (currently working remotely).
- Detail-oriented, someone who seeks to exceed expectations on tasks and projects
- Self-identified problem-solver, resourceful, humble - no task is too small
- A highly motivated, focused self-starter (this isn’t a theory it’s a must)
- A good communicator, collaborator and team member who looks to fill in gaps and make a difference
- Willing to work with a high degree of independence and keen on working in a fast growth startup environment
- Experience in end-user support, preferable for an eCommerce and/or SaaS platform
- A good understanding of CSM metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A passion for training and communicating with customers, and the drive to help them be successful
- Excellent communication skills both to engage customers and deliver feedback to your peers and management
- Strong technical skills, and a willingness to quickly adopt new skills
- A service-oriented, can-do attitude: you are able to stay enthusiastic, positive and focus on the go-forward strategy
- Experience with and/or hunger to learn technology and productivity tools, such as G! Suite and Slack, Hootsuite, Squarespace, LuckyOrange and Barn2Door’s eCommerce platform
- Nice to have: Some experience managing a small team
- Nice to have: food or farming domain knowledge and / or a passion for local farms and changing the food system
- Respond to Buyer and Farmer chat support
- Script, record, and publish Learn Center videos to address common scenarios for Farmers and Buyers
- Proactively review sessions to look for common issues and abandoned carts
- Create bugs for the engineering team based on findings from reviews and customer reports
- Provide product feedback based on common points of confusion or issues with customers
- Test the Barn2Door platform as we deploy new features - report bugs and make product suggestions based on your experience
- Willingly support other areas of the business - namely in Marketing, Sales and Success where your hard-work, positive attitude and detailed nature could be of value
- To work closely with all team members including executives
- 10 days PTO, 5 days Sick Leave and 11 Paid Holidays
- 100% premium coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision and AD&D (Employee-only)
- Real experience in a high profile startup company just hitting its growth curve
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity to be a rock star - great exposure and upside
- Hip startup office environment in Fremont (on Lake Union)
We’re looking for driven, intelligent people who regularly go the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be results driven (always seeking to exceed expectations). You must be well-disciplined, self-motivated and hungry to achieve. If you’ve got the drive, grit, creativity, and a passion for local food, startups and disrupting the food industry - then Barn2Door may be right for you.