Workforce Manager at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Are you an excellent problem solver and a proactive solution seeker? The Contact Center Workforce Manager is responsible for providing strategic vision, as well as day to day support for the contact center teams at Trupanion. This person will direct a team of analysts to help build strong relationships with business partners, along with contact center teams, to define solutions that will enhance the experience of our members. This role is responsible for forecasting and the creation, maintenance, and intra-day management of the schedules for the Contact Center. You should be adept at balancing technical knowledge and business insight, along with demonstrating strong leadership and communication skills.
- 5+ years of contact center workforce management experience
- Extensive experience with omnichannel contact center platforms
- College degree preferred
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Knowledge of contact center operations, strategy, metrics and best practices
- Strong knowledge of workforce optimization tools (WFM, call recording, quality management)
- Analyze trends in call volume, arrival patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, etc. Provide trend analysis and feedback to management to improve call, handle time, and shrinkage forecasts. Identify and report staffing concerns that negatively impact service level
- A successful track record of coordinating project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop, and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.