The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Role
As a member of the Qualtrics XM Community team, you will be responsible for the platform, programs, and experiences that accelerate the evolution of our award-winning user community. As the team’s operations lead, this specifically includes ensuring day-to-day operational excellence of community software platforms, technical projects, and ongoing development. You will be responsible for thinking about the XM Community through a product lens and building the necessary operational governance to deliver a world-class experience to customers and prospects.
This role sits with our Digital Support Experience (DSX) team, which is focused on crafting innovative end-to-end designs and digital customer support experiences for millions of users around the globe. The DSX team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and marketing all aspects of Qualtrics’ digital support offerings (including the Support Site, Customer Support Portal, and Qualtrics XM Community). Our mission is to ensure Qualtrics customer support is a world-class digital-first experience that is seamlessly integrated with the XM Platform and enables our customers to maximize the power of the platform.Core Responsibilities
- Ensure operational excellence of the community
- Manage the community tech stack, including implementing new technology and processes and partnering with stakeholders to build feature enhancements
- Enable the community to scale operationally through 10X member growth
- Implement core community best practice elements, such as an incredible onboarding experience for new members and clear and enforceable community guidelines
- Operationalize community strategy around developer support
- Create investment and design documents to gain necessary buy-in and resourcing for initiatives and investments
- Own and regularly report out on success of programs under management
- Partner with members of the DSX team and other internal stakeholders to manage and thought partner on community-related programs as needed
- Stay on top of industry trends to help inform community operations
- Create and nurture continuous feedback loop that collects ideas from members and shares them with internal teams to drive improvements to our products and services
- Stay current on the Qualtrics digital support ecosystem, its technical underpinnings, and the dynamics of the digital customer experience impacted by the DSX team
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical or operations role, preferably in the context of a digital community
- Strong project and operations management skills
- Technical experience with CSS / HTML and a working understanding of APIs
- Ability to partner with research and data teams to ensure community investments and operational improvements are measurable and effective
- Ability to develop insights from qualitative and quantitative research
- Knowledge of, and experience with, widely used community technology platforms a plus (bonus points for Vanilla Forums / Higher Logic)
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity, working cross functionally and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the temperament to lead a change in direction when needed
- Experience in a digital technology environment with a record of successfully designing and delivering complex programs
- Excellent business and communication skills
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our office’s design, aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and reciprocal work space
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.