Agile Coach 2
Agile Coach 2
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to express that you are a passionate and impactful Agile Coach/Scrum Master who is excited about creating collaborative and supportive Engineering and Product Teams. You are excited to bring agile methodology to the development process while enjoying the challenge of customizing the methodologies against existing and future requirements to drive success. You are a great teammate and someone who wants to Agile coach and active scrum master for at least 2 development teams. You will be an active part of making your teams successful and contributing to the team by understanding the existing products, technologies and driving factors of success at SkyKick. In this role, you can impact the success of SkyKick at its core.
As an Agile Coach:
- You will share your Subject Matter expertise on the use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- You will guide teams on self-organizing and self-managing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- You will coach engineering members to encourage an agile mindset
- You will coach and mentor Scrum masters
- You will assess the Scrum Maturity teams and SkyKick; mentoring teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the different teams and organization
- You will remove impediments or guiding teams to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- You will build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- You will facilitate work progression without coercion, assigning, or dictating work
- You will facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- You will assist with internal and external communication, transparency, status reporting
- You will support and educate Product Managers, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining product backlogs
The expertise you bring:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- 6+ years of experience as an Agile Coach or similar for a software engineering team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Experience applying Agile Methodologies to improve the SDLC
- Proven success as a servant leader with skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency through effective communication
- Using emotional intelligence skills to proactively address team morale challenges
- Working knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn-down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, unflappable attitude
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer