Associate Product Manager - Inform at EagleView
Do you want to be part of transforming industries and inventing a new future in the digital domain with big data, computer vision, and aerial imagery? We are looking for a talented candidate who intuitively understands how combining data and process improvement can transform industries like property insurance, construction, solar and more.
The Associate Product Manager will be directly involved in a suite of products at all lifecycle stages, including those already in the market, under development and planning future products/features. The day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders, define business requirements and keep all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Assess product/market fit of future products
- Analyze the market landscape to understand existing practices and combine with the latest and greatest technologies to define product concepts
- Translate product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Develop Business Requirements and other key product documentation to clarify product definition.
- Work with Marketing to define the customer journey and quantify the value your products will drive in the journey map
- Keep informed on market changes to identify new opportunities to enhance or develop products.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with the Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to bring new product features to market. You are the hub of the wheel!
- Contribute to both annual and quarterly product roadmap reviews.
EagleView strongly believes in mentorship and development, and we are looking for someone who comes to work wanting to learn, grow and contribute. The Associate Product Manager will be working as part of a larger product team and will be expected to learn quickly, collaborate with the team, take personal initiative, and ask questions when necessary. Your team will rely on you both for your unique perspective and for your hard work and personal responsibility as a team player. Successful candidates will be:
- An excellent communicator in presenting, listening, writing through all mediums.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Comfortable thinking about issues from different perspectives and sharing those thoughts with the team.
- Seeking mentorship within a growing Product Management team.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Agile and adaptable and thrive on change. Always shows up with the right attitude.
- Able to develop proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- A strong balance of data and analytics combined with creativity and open mindedness
Product management as a discipline requires several skills, including the ability to think creatively, ask the right questions, and develop, test and communicate a product vision. Strong organizational and project management skills are also valuable. Strong candidates will be able to demonstrate all of the above, including the following items:
- Previous experience with residential or commercial construction, solar or property insurance preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with 3D modeling, land surveying, civil/mechanical engineering preferred but not required.
- Up to two years previous experience in a product role, business analyst, or related field.
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) in business, computer science, energy or related field preferred.
- Certification for Pragmatic Marketing, ProductGroup280, Scrum Product Owner or similar preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of software development, software as a service and mobile applications preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.