Associate Product Manager
Sift Science is the leading machine learning fraud detection solution for online businesses, processing hundreds of millions of events each day for companies around the world (eg Airbnb, Seatgeek, Traveloka). Customers use our cloud solution to stop fraud and abuse, slash operational costs, and grow revenue. We're making the internet a safer place!
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team who is early in their Product career and is looking to grow rapidly. We believe the best way to learn is through hands on experience. So, you’ll work closely with a Senior PM, Product Designers, and Engineers to take ideas and make them reality. You’ll have responsibility for key components of the product which will help you develop your PM skills in practice, not just theory. Up for the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- Own key components of the roadmap and work with a Senior PM to define, develop, and execute projects.
- Work directly with engineers to develop and ship your projects
- Write specs, mock up concepts, lead product reviews, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship.
- Communicate within your R&D team, across the product teams, and directly with Sift’s customer facing teams.
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do.
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have a technical degree (eg CS, Math, Physics) or experience writing code. If you have a side project, send us a link. We’d love to check it out.
- You have 0-2 years of experience in a Product facing role (Program Manager, Product Ops, Product Analyst, etc) for a tech company. Previous PM internships at tech companies is a big plus.
- You love building and getting things in the hands of customers.
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- You're flexible, can deal with change, and ambiguity excites you.
A little about us:
Sift Science is a hyper-growth Series D company that facilitates the largest trust network of online businesses and consumers on the internet.
The Sift Science Trust PlatformTM uses real-time machine learning to accurately predict which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. The upshot? Consumers know which companies they can entrust with their personal and financial information. And businesses can customize each user's experience based on their trust score – which leads to more revenue, higher conversion rates, and less fraud and abuse.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift Science is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."