What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production. 100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
To optimize the value of UiPath investment to derive more and better Customer Satisfaction Whether it is implementing a single application or an engagement in an Enterprise-wide deployment, UiPath Global Customer Support team will partner along with you to keep their RPA solutions running effectively.
The Vice President of GPS , America will be responsible for the successful implementation and usage of UiPath Products by its customers . He will work closely with Customers for increased Customer Success as measured by Support Satisfaction
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Scope of Activities
- Put in place an escalation process.Personally manage escalations to executives responsible when needed.
- Unlock any blocking issue of the customer journey through adapted solutions and/or escalations.
- Mitigate critical situations between customer, partner, UiPath.
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Know the implementation Partners and learn from existing experiences.
- Clarify ownership for each part of the journey.
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Pre-sales, Support, Product, Partners and others, to improve the customer experience.
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those.
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer’s journey.
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop.
- Drive alignment with Sales ,CSM & Product
- Be informed regarding customers’ important news.
- Key metrics for the GPS team at company level
- Feedback from Peers
- Recruit, mentor, inspire the team
- Anticipate and recruit in advance great candidates
- Follow a rigorous interview process
- Set expectations on performance and give feedback
- Manage out underperformers
- Set up training and mentoring to grow team
- Create a customer centric culture
- Achieve operational excellence
- Dispose of real time data for all customer success related metrics..
Job Profile Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science with over 15 years of work experience
- 15-20+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- Performed leadership roles and managed MMM.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.