Director, Customer Success Technology at Remitly
At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
Our global Customer Success organization needs an empathetic product and engineering leader who is passionate about building and using technology to help customers get solutions in fast, easy, modern ways. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer and partner with cross-company product, program and operations peers to ensure Remitly provides the best support experience for our customers. You will lead a global team of product managers and engineers.
- Serve two primary customer segments: Remitly customers and Remitly support agents.
- Beginning with external customers in mind, design and execute, through tools and products, great "Customer Journey to Resolution" experiences at scale
- Beginning with the agents in mind, design and execute through tools and products, great agent experiences that improve agent engagement and productivity
- Work with the broader Tech Organization and our Customer Success Leadership team to develop a clear vision, strategy and prioritized product roadmap for Support including important customer requirements and priorities
- Improve our customer experience and results by continuously enhancing Remitly's omnichannel technology stack (dialers, chat-bots, native in-app channels, web chat, voice app, asynchronous channels, and database)
- Select and manage outstanding third-party partners to achieve Remitly's goals and successfully integrate them into the broader Remitly team
- Build amazing features in our Remitly digital support experience and continuously improve and innovate
- Hire and grow a global team of product managers and engineers who create the best customer experiences
- Develop our long-term vision/goals/strategies for a portfolio of products
- Ensure projects are managed to mitigate risks and are completed as promised and on budget
- Work with engineers to make technical tradeoffs. You sweat the details to understand short and long-term impact and deliver strong return on investments
- Manage and select third-party partners to achieve Remitly's goals and integrate them into the broader Remitly team
- Have Customer Support/Success technology domain knowledge
- Are experienced (10+ years) in product management with at least 5 years building consumer facing products, in global environments, and 5+ years leading product and engineering teams
- Want your work to make a difference and are passionate about our mission and values
- Inspire and lead people to success
- Are a strong customer advocate for customers and agents and want to lead work that makes their lives measurably better
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Twilio, or other digital support platforms
- Love using data to make sound product decisions
- Lead using coaching agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Earned an Engineering related degree or equivalent experience
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer