Director, Global Product Management
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of product managers to take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration.
- Lead some of our most complex and strategic projects
- Work closely with leaders from our business teams, UX design, engineering, global retail, analytics, supply teams, marketing (and more) to ensure that our product portfolio and roadmap reflect the best opportunities to impact the business and our customer experience.
- Present to senior executives and represent our product strategy with key partners.
- Build market and competitive awareness among the team. Ensure direct contact with customers to encourage customer empathy.
- Set and reinforce product team goals (Objectives and Key Results, or OKRs). Actively monitor key business metrics and adjust product and development team priorities as appropriate to deliver on financial and customer adoption goals.
- Build our team’s capability and culture by leading and contributing to training, all-hands meetings, and team events.
- The opportunity for you to play a defining role in the critical, final stage of the booking process.
- A nimble, fast-moving team environment, with the benefit of financial stability, mass-market global customer base, and brand that Expedia offers.
- A transparent, humble work culture. Please check out our vision, purpose, and guiding principles; they reflect how we work together.
- Respect for your life outside of work. While we work hard, you have flexibility to spend time with loved ones and pursue your personal interests.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.