Director of Product Management, Customer Communications
Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia Group family of brands. We are looking for a product management leader to lead the product for Marketing based customer communications on our global platform.
You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on a dynamic set of product priorities, daring pressures, and market opportunities. You will be responsible for setting strategy and driving execution, while working across our executive team and partner teams like marketing, global technology, supply, sales, account management, and operations.
What You Will Do:
- You will build a deep understanding of the space and define the customer and business needs from a Marketing perspective on communications to our customers
- You will own the global strategy for product to support the needs above and execute successfully
- Be a customer-centric champion and work closely with global leaders of partner teams to drive direction and alignment for success.
- Set the product direction for a dynamic agile team, working closely with the team to ensure successful launch of new products to market.
- Be close to the competition and understand our competitors’ strategies and product features. Apply your knowledge to ensure we be the market leader.
- Engage with other product leaders across Expedia Group. to demonstrate standard methodologies and technology for Egencia products as well as leverage existing capabilities and the power of the platform.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us.
- You have the ability to work both in the details (technical aptitude to understand architecture around systems) and bigger picture (customer and business needs across the org).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to articulate a vision all the way to the top and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. We’re specifically looking for a person who is energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to execute on a plan with constrained resources.
- Experience with e-commerce sites and apps and solid understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Experience in marketing and knowledge of CRM-like systems preferred but not required.
- You have 7+ years product management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA a plus.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.