ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Customer Workflows team is transforming the customer service and support market by enabling great customer experiences that are only possible when customer engagement is combined with customer operations. This means powering the best of consumer self-service and assisted-service experiences across web, mobile, messaging, email, voice and in-person. But, engaging a customer with the best of consumer-grade user experiences is not enough you also have to solve their problem, answer their question, and fulfill their requests to ensure a great experience. Customer operations are the operations behind the products and services that companies deliver to their customers. Our approach to customer operations entails digitizing and orchestrating workflows across the front, middle and back office that are required to fulfill a customer request.
We are looking for a product management leader to help create the next generation workspace application platform for employee and partner personas across customer engagement and customer. This includes the end user experience as well as simple setup and admin. This role will manage a small team and work closely with core platform teams as well as the Customer Engagement, Customer Operations, and Field Service teams. In addition to working closely with internal product teams comprised of research, design, engineering, and product managers, the responsibilities for this role span the product lifecycle and include engaging customers, prospects, sales teams, product support, marketing, product success, and customer outcomes. We are looking for an experienced product manager who understands the challenges of building on an enterprise software cloud platform. The ideal candidate will understand how to make the best trade-offs between balancing speed to market with scalable long-term solutions that our application teams, partners, and customers can build on top of. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and comfortable leading by example.
- Research beyond the stated requirements and evaluate needs across industries
- Represent our customers' voices to technology and user experience design teams
- Develop and present big picture solutions grounded in research and customer validation
- Drive execution and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency and effectiveness
- Influence teams through vision and passion to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Cares deeply about building great products and set a high bar for quality, user experience design and technology
- Passionate about driving adoption and usage with existing and new customers
Product Managers at ServiceNow usually are obsessed about their products/domains, often geek out on technology and are catalysts for innovation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Translate product strategy into product capabilities and manage them from concept to delivery
- Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
- Collaborate with researchers and designers on defining and testing innovative ideas
- Validate product designs and prototypes with customers, enterprise stakeholders and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
- Create storyboards and wireframes to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
- Create feature plans for each release, including acceptance criteria, use cases, etc.
- Collaborate with engineering on release management: understand status, risks, dependencies and help address risks and resolve issues
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
- Create alignment with other business units
- Effectively work with Sales, Marketing, Services, Support for enablement to ensure successful release and customer adoption
- Collaborate with the central pricing team and provide recommendations to the Pricing Committee on the product’s pricing and packaging
- Implement packaging definitions in the product and build necessary license and entitlement verifications
- Manage multiple products/features simultaneously
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience building B2B and/or B2C enterprise products for a global customer base. Both enterprise and consumer product experience are valuable.
- Experience in one or more areas of CRM - sales, service, commerce with exposure to customers in different industry verticals
- Experience in building products that addressed problems in specific industry verticals is a plus
- Experience in Development/Functional Consulting functions with focus on Telco, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare or other verticals is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with multiple teams and facilitating brainstorming sessions to arrive at a solution
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Experience working in and delivering product or services in an agile/lean environment
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Experience in working directly with Customers, Sales, and Engineering, preferably in North America or Europe
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to quickly shift focus and manage/coordinate multiple projects
- Aptitude for heavy research with the ability to perform a fit gap analysis of product capabilities
- Technical aptitude to self-validate solution approaches, assess initial feasibility and drive discussions with architects and engineers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.