We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the Role
Joining the OpenMarket Product Management team, you are responsible for product strategy, roadmap management and customer experience. You will be the driving force behind enabling and growing OpenMarket’s data and analytics capabilities globally; developing a comprehensive product plan supporting the product vision. You will partner with our customers to understand and incorporate customer requirements, define the competitive arena, and establish the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals.
OpenMarket delivers mobile engagement solutions around the world– and you will have a strategic role in delivering the data enablement and intelligence that serves these organizations and differentiates OpenMarket from the rest.
What You'll Be Doing
- Prioritize and lead the scope of each product release to deliver key on OKR’s on time and on budget, while balancing the needs of various departments.
- Craft a vision for the product, understanding competitors, defining market and customer requirements, capabilities, positioning, pricing strategy, readiness and go-to-market plan.
- Develop business models, pricing strategy, processes and supporting tools to efficiently support sales, billing and finance, win deals, maximize customer acquisition, expansion and renewals.
- Act as the main interface to Engineering for requirements definition and release planning. You will also partner with Product Marketing for effective cross functional launch of products and services.
- Develop relationships with strategic customers and technology partners to continually understand and develop market requirements and competitive risks and opportunities.
- Proactively lead and guide outcome focused initiatives to improve scalability, accessibility, data quality, data protection and customer satisfaction.
- Provide product expertise to customers/prospects in support of marketing, sales and implementation activities as required.
- Inform and collaborate with InfoSec partners to ensure data compliance, protection and efficacy.
What to Bring
- 10+ years’ experience as a Product Manager delivering SaaS, software, data analytics and/or mobile services products.
- 5+ years’ experience leading diverse, global teams.
- Experience and knowledge of applied machine learning, AI, predictive analytics, NLP and related microservices.
- Experience and/or knowledge of data enablement of SaaS platforms, applications and tools.
- Familiarity with bringing commercial data products to market including leading cross functional business modeling, pricing, readiness and launch efforts.
- Experience leading, informing and directing engineering leaders and partners on cloud, data and analytic strategies and requirements.
BA/BS, Masters preferred
You'll Be a Great Fit If
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.