Director, Product Management at Ideoclick
Ideoclick is looking for a Director, Product Management to help us execute on an ambitious product roadmap.
In this role, you are responsible for driving our product vision to bring our leading e-commerce technology platform to the next level. The Director, Product Management reports to the CEO and is charged with leading and growing our product management team and implementing product management and software development best practices in an Agile environment. This position is cross-functional and will interface regularly with a diverse group of internal stakeholders. The Director, Product Management will manage multiple initiatives and ensure that execution alignment is established and maintained from concept through delivery. The right candidate will possess a passion for user experience, digital strategy, and analytics.
To be successful, you will need to manage cross-functional communication, breakdown ambiguous problems into straightforward solutions, prioritize competing opportunities and drive understanding for both our technology team and our stakeholders. This role will engage with and develop a deep understanding of our customers, prospects, partners, stakeholders, and the competitive landscape, seeking to improve customer experience and drive increased service value.
Ideoclick is a rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial environment, so we are looking for someone who thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous settings, embraces taking initiative, and can collaborate across a startup-like organization.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership and internal stakeholders to establish a vision and strategy for our e-commerce technology platform.
- Evangelize the product vision throughout the organization and to our customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and communication with stakeholders and technology partners.
- Facilitate and lead collaborative cross-functional meetings to support and inform strategy and product roadmap.
- Lead, guide, and inspire a product team that is charged with increasing the platform's contribution to our business by driving new capabilities and optimizing the effectiveness of existing capabilities.
- Identify KPIs, set product performance goals, and monitor progress throughout the year.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain a product roadmap by understanding the technical feasibility, prioritizing features, building consensus and coordinating schedules with the technology team.
- Gain a deep understanding of our prospects and customers, their strategic direction, pain points and desired integrations to develop a thoughtful and informed perspective of product and market opportunities.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products, prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas to deploying high-quality products.
- Advocate, support and contribute to ongoing improvement of agile practices.
- Collaborate with the software development team for execution and constant process/delivery improvement.
- Create and maintain the product backlog for projects and ongoing programs that supports annual business plans and business goals.
- Prioritize and sequence product backlog according to business value, user input, and stakeholder needs.
- Inspect and adapt product roadmap and backlog and adjusts course based on emerging customer needs and ROI.
- Create product requirements (epics, user stories) for current and future products.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience; experience managing SaaS products is a plus.
- Experience in cross-functional roles and a proven track record of delivering successful products
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- A history of product management in a startup environment
- A demonstrated ability to blend business and technical savviness that takes big-picture vision and executes on making it a reality.
- Experience with best practice agile software development and/or lean startup principles.
- People management, mentorship and/or coaching experience
- Passion for data driven decision making and continuous process improvement.
- Strong communication skills and experience providing project visibility to the organization.
- Experience working with diverse executive-level leaders and team members in a cross-disciplinary manner.
- Proficiency in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office or Project.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline, data science or related field preferred
- eCommerce experience (preferably Amazon marketplaces) is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- We offer a casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious working environment in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and with great views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, which offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. Core products and services include strategy advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg's, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailer. We are an entrepreneurial organization looking for team members who are empowered to create tools, processes, and services to delight our customers…and have fun doing it!