Director Product Manager- Onboarding/Training at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and integrate GTM business capabilities, associated processes and metrics across CSG
- Build a 2 to 3-year capability roadmap for CSG
- Work closely with enterprise and IT architecture teams to provide alignment with CSG architecture direction
- In partnership with business stakeholders, build, analyze and transform operating processes across CSG and the enterprise
- Develop and evaluate metrics to measure process improvement outcomes and their alignment with strategic program objectives
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Change Management leaders to align activities and conduct change impact analysis
- Provide business architectural analysis, insights and best practices to portfolio prioritization recommendations
- Drive growth mindset and continuous improvement by training yourself and business process managers/analysts within CSG
- Provide input to the enterprise-wide policies and capabilities roadmap and continuously iterate/maintain for CSG
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in business capabilities and process management, specifically in Sales, Channel, Customer Success or Professional Services
- Direct experience leading and transforming end-to-end process improvement; designing processes and defining metrics across GTM functions
- Deep knowledge of and experience designing and building Sales, Channel, Professional Services and/or Customer Success operating processes across the enterprise
- Demonstrated expertise in defining and analyzing performance metrics leveraging process design best practices
- Minimum of seven years of experience in enterprise software/SaaS or related industry with a broad understanding of its business priorities and nuances
- Proven expertise in architectural concepts (data, architecture, and solution), issues and trends
- Superior communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization; inclusive of written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Six Sigma expertise is highly desirable
- Experience training employees on business process standardization practices is preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.