Director, Product Marketing
About the Role:
The Realself B2B Marketing team is seeking an innovative, strategic self-starter to bring an entrepreneurial attitude and creative, outside-the-box thinking to the evolving team as Director, Product Marketing.
You will own delivering products in terms of positioning, messaging, customer development, channel strategy and overall go-to-market; leading up to a launch; post-launch, you will help with sales enablement and focus on driving demand, adoption, and the overall success of the product to ensure increased revenue. This critical role will work cross-functionally, unifying, influencing, and motivating peers across various roles within Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Analytics.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the go-to-market plans for new products and solutions, including value proposition, positioning, messaging, customer development, channel strategy and overall go-to-market (pre-launch); and sales enablement and demand gen (post-launch) to help drive revenue
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales and Marketing to outline content & sales marketing needs and building materials and programs that support those needs
- Learn how our customers market themselves and acquire and nurture new patients, and develop actionable marketing campaigns, including resource allocation and investment strategies, based on quantitative and qualitative insights, with the aim of driving revenue
- Oversee the transition and delivery experience of a great new ROI-based product solution to providers
- Evangelize the customer perspective internally; providing data driven insights and anecdotal feedback that helps bring customer-centricity to the whole company
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must thrive in a fast-paced environment; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges; possess strong leadership skills, interact effectively both internally with our sales team and externally with our customers and have a passion for aesthetics.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Experience (12-15 years) in customer-oriented product marketing within the aesthetics industry or at a tech company with a B2B focus (experience with a two-sided marketplace is a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers
- Strong preference for an analytics background and ability to turn key data points into strategic insights that inform business/comms directions and key outcomes
- Experience working with Sales team is highly-preferred
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and objectives
- Experience managing a marketing budget and designing marketing metrics to determine overall marketing effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
Travel: Up to 15% travel time anticipated
Work Environment: The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf is the world’s largest online destination to learn about elective cosmetic procedures, and to find the right doctor or clinic for you. More than 10 million people visit RealSelf each month to find out which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being "Worth It." RealSelf is powered by unbiased experiences shared by consumers for hundreds of treatments, ranging from simple skincare to high consideration cosmetic surgeries. Offering millions of photos and medical expert answers, RealSelf has become the essential resource and service for those seeking to find the right local provider.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.