Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
This key role reports to the CISO and spans the entire remittance product line and provides guidance and direction to numerous service teams who work to secure our customer's information. In this role you will partner closely with other Directors and their technical staff to provide them context on security risk and develop roadmaps and metrics to help manage that risk. You will leverage our culture of customer centricity to align efforts to deliver customer value with long term customer outcomes.
- Engage with Directors and VPs across the remittance platform to establish quantifiable security risk management strategies
- Help develop roadmaps for service teams to continuously improve their security posture
- Reduce security risks to our customers and ensure long term customer peace of mind
- Direct the deployment of Security Engineering resources (our FixIT squad) to tackle the highest opportunity security investments within our business
- Partner with our Sr TPM for Product Security to ensure smooth execution of the roadmaps you help put in place
- 5+ years of security experience with a passion for Security Architecture or Application Security
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Proven approach to partnering with engineering and business teams to provide security context
- Strong grasp of risk management and an interest in risk quantification
- Good project and program management skills - reporting, governance, and driving results.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer