To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Experience creating and maintaining an optimized and logically sequenced roadmap and translating customer experiences into clearly defined product requirements.
- Experience creating product specifications, performing industry analysis, and/or market research.
- Strategic product and business acumen and a proven ability to define a winning business strategy.
- Ability to define new marketing opportunities and experiences which drive increased engagement and conversion.
- Proven success aligning product vision with leadership and leading cross-functionally to ensure the vision is implemented effectively.
- Experience evaluating the business opportunity and application of new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure delivery of a great customer experience.
- Experience anticipating and resolving strategic issues that impair the team’s ability to deliver.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with APIs.
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- Analytical aptitude and hands on data-driven problem-solving abilities
- MBA Degree combined with STEM Degree or background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences
- Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision
- Experience with agile/Scrum software development