Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
Millions of customers are interacting with Assurance, across a variety of mediums, and are being connected seamlessly to our thousands of independent licensed users. As a Principal Product Manager at Assurance, you will be responsible for defining the future of the innovative and complex Assurance communication platform. In this highly technical role, you will own a feature set and drive a roadmap that will enable thousands of our independent agents to seamlessly interact with millions of customers across a variety of mediums.
Your focus will largely be on integrating and managing a full suite of services that provide the digital capabilities that power our communications platform. You will also be responsible for all business metrics and profitability in this area. You will craft a business strategy, feature set, and roadmap that will drive your creative vision forward and enable thousands of our independent agents and partners to use unique communications tools and connect them with shoppers.
In this role, you will drive the product strategy, vision, and execution of new product initiatives. You enjoy taking on the most challenging product management assignments and handle them with autonomy and extremely high visibility. You are effective working closely with executives and partner teams that include user experience design, marketing, business development, program management, and engineering to identify business opportunities and bring new ideas to market. You have passion for owning a product or feature end-to-end and working collaboratively to drive innovation and deep business impact. You have extremely strong business acumen. At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Experience creating and maintaining an optimized and logically sequenced roadmap and translating customer experiences into clearly defined product requirements.
- Experience creating product specifications, performing industry analysis, and/or market research.
- Strategic product and business acumen and a proven ability to define a winning business strategy.
- Ability to define new marketing opportunities and experiences which drive increased engagement and conversion.
- Proven success aligning product vision with leadership and leading cross-functionally to ensure the vision is implemented effectively.
- Experience evaluating the business opportunity and application of new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure delivery of a great customer experience.
- Experience anticipating and resolving strategic issues that impair the team’s ability to deliver.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with APIs.
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- Analytical aptitude and hands on data-driven problem-solving abilities
- MBA Degree combined with STEM Degree or background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences
- Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision
- Experience with agile/Scrum software development
Please review our CCPA policies here.