EagleView Technologies ("EagleView"), a hardware, software, and data analytics technology platform, has spent the last 20 years pushing the boundaries of image capture and data analysis to provide the richest source of geospatial data imaginable. By experimenting with different imagery capture systems, and applying computer vision and machine learning, they continue to produce the highest resolution imagery available to deliver timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, helping professionals across industries improve people's lives and make informed decisions for the present and future. EagleView's solutions are used by a wide range of organizations, large and small, across a number of market segments, including government, construction, insurance, solar, and utilities.
This role supports the largest business unit at EagleView – the Government BU. We deliver streamlined solutions and insights for every government office with our own fleet of planes and proprietary camera systems. This helps tax assessors, 911 directors and GIS professionals serve their communities more efficiently, effectively and safely.
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of the business unit's external events, both in-person and virtual. This position requires the artful execution of events, supports product-led customer advisory boards, leads trade show execution to the finest detail, and has the ability to be fully responsible for events in every minute detail. As a part of our team, you will have a meaningful opportunity to expand on our market share in the Government business unit, one where we already have an industry leading position.
This position is a remote, work-from-home position and requires a stable internet connection. However, if located in Bellevue, WA or Rochester, NY, an office location is provided.
The position requires a willingness to travel up to 30-40%, particularly post-pandemic.
• Define an events strategy that supports the company's sales, marketing, and product objectives
• Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to establish the creative direction, promotion, collateral, swag, and any other event materials.
• Working with the Sales team, collaborate and experiment with event tactics and experiences to create and capture demand to start and close deals.
• Manage the goals of each show and report on show success, including lead and opportunities and budget.
• Develop and manage show score cards to evaluate success and make recommendations for budget allocations in following years.
• Arrange event logistics including invitations, event registration, catering, lodging, AV, photography, booth shipment, attendee management, and more.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and venues in order to deliver high quality events within budget.
• Manage and organize association sponsorships across all verticals.
• Act as onsite staff for events when needed including setup, booth staff, and cleanup.
• Own event budgets and calendar, including communicating key timelines and priorities on a per event basis. Evaluate expenses and look for opportunities to increase efficiencies and cost savings.
• Manage and execute virtual company events and external events: virtual trade shows, webinars and podcasts.
• Manage other Marketing teams cross-functionally to produce tactics and programs that deliver on business goals, as well as drive alignment with Product, Customer Service, Finance, etc. as necessary.
- Move with speed and agility to keep pace with a fast-moving and growing business.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Minimum 5 years of event management experience; marketing background a plus.
• Solid understanding of the planning, negotiation, and execution of event and marketing activities.
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to work confidently and respectfully at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills with an outstanding attention to detail and a focus on results
• Ability to work well independently with a demonstrated history of building collaborative, lasting relationships that deliver business results
• Desire to work in a high-pressured, fast-moving and challenging environment, delivering on deadline and on budget.
• Experience working with geographically distributed team members.
• Proficient in a variety of applications (Excel, Word, Outlook), and the ability to pick up new applications and processes quickly.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Experience hosting both high-profile, large events (500+ attendees) and smaller, intimate executive roundtable style events.
• Well-versed in leading large cross-functional, collaborative teams as well as directly managing small teams.
• Exceptionally strong collaborator that brings groups together to make impact and can be a sole proprietor to get things done when required.