Global Product Manager, Partner Central at Expedia Group
Global Product Manager, Partner Central
Have you ever led a product that had to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers, from a campground owner to an all-inclusive luxury beach resort? Do you thrive when your work is a key enabler for one of the company's major lines of business? If so, this is the job for you!
The Expedia Group Partner Central Product Team is looking for an analytical, ambitious, and creative Product Manager to help us grow our supplier portal. We set the strategic direction and partner closely with UX and technology to build solutions that make life easier for our lodging partners.
You will be responsible for defining the vision for the Reservations and Finance experiences in Partner Central, and then crafting the plan to deliver it. You will need to use partner research and competitive analysis to build solutions that are foundational for how partners manage critical workflows impacting their guests and for how partners pay Expedia Group and get paid by Expedia Group. You will use testing and analytics to help decide where to invest in new user experiences, and measure how these lead to customer delight and increase partner self-service and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish product vision, business goals, product roadmap and global rollout plans
- Handle trade-offs between cost, time to market, and estimated return on investment, strategic alignment.
- You will ensure successful delivery of set features to production that meet both internal and external customer needs.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative team to lead the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation through the end of the product life cycle.
- You will present strategy, progress and product features to internal partners at a senior level, across multiple global locations
- Be the advocate for your products internally and externally
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree required; MBA or Master's Degree preferred
- An experienced leader in a product or a program management role.
- Experience in travel or web technology is a plus.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Successfully built exceptional products
- Ability to handle conflicting product priorities
- Highly organized and adept at prioritization - You can recognize and keep track of all the moving pieces in projects, adjusting to new information and goals.
- You have first-class influencing skills, including experience working within a large matrix organization
- Self-starter who can identify new opportunities, develop strategies to drive growth, and push projects forward, as well as a desire to push innovation and drive business
- Will require some travel - but that's why you're passionate about working for a travel company, right?
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-MY2Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.