At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
If you are a creative and curious data analyst, come join Unity to support our Marketing Operations team! You will be responsible for understanding the underlying data behind our lead-to-cash flows, creating, presenting, and implementing unique reporting solutions for both operational and management layers of the business.
You will be successful in this role because you’re really comfortable querying in SQL, crafting self-serve dashboards through multiple visualization tools (such as DataStudio or Looker), and eager to fully understand the business context that applies to the data request to deliver optimal reports. You have a strong sense of urgency, commitment, seeking to drive efficiency through data pipeline improvement, and focus on core deliverables. In addition, you have excellent mathematical, analytical, and communication skills.
As a core member of our Growth Marketing Operations team, based in our Bellevue office, you will report to our Senior Manager, Growth Operations.
- Utilize internal data sources and visualization tools to analyze data and generate self-serve dashboards that will drive insights for smarter business decisions and daily operations across Account-based marketing programs
- Translate quantitative and qualitative data and trends into recommendations
- Partner with different teams across multiple business units and develop a deep understanding of their data infrastructure and data points to serve reports and insights
- Be the go-to person for small data manipulation and simple daily reporting needs for our Growth Marketing team, including the maintenance of existing reporting infrastructure
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests
- BA/BS Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- SQL and Excel macros.
- Experience in processing and translating large amounts of data into clear, compelling narratives
- Attention to detail and data integrity
- Python or R languages
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.