EagleView is hiring a Head of Product Management for our insurance vertical. In this role, you will be responsible for driving end to end scope for large complex projects that span multiple cross-functional teams. EagleView's insurance products provide valuable insights into property measurements and condition, allowing insurers to evaluate and estimate a job without a site visit.
- Responsible for product oversight through full product management lifecycle, from defining product vision and strategy, development and execution of product roadmap, launch, and ongoing management.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business model and product pricing that optimizes financial goals
- Oversees commercial and operating performance of product scope against stated KPIs
- Develops robust market, customer, and competitor fact base through day to day activities, including but not limited to customer visits, developing a Customer Advisory Board, conducting market research, Win/Loss Analysis, and engaging with key market constituents
- Develops high level requirements and buy/build/partner decisions for roadmap concepts
- Works closely with Product Owner to communicate vision and requirements for new features
- Holds Product Owner accountable for timely feature delivery
- Engages in dev process as needed to provide clarity and direction
- Liaises with Marketing on product positioning and value propositions
- Oversees key partner relationships
- Develops in-depth knowledge of product functionality
- Leads cross-functional Product Council and business reviews on product goals, performance, and priorities
- Relevant experience – 10+ years of product management related experience
- Solutions based - The ideal candidate should have demonstrated experience architecting differentiated solutions in dynamic markets, balancing build / buy / partner opportunities against long term strategic and financial targets
- Sound business judgment - can focus on what's important, synthesize complex information simply, and extract key insights.
- Strong bias towards action - can efficiently drive projects to conclusion through proactive planning, extremely high attention to detail, and holding stakeholders accountable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - can craft clear requirements and expertly communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Domain experience – Has a strong grasp of market ecosystem and value drivers, as well as adjacent spaces.
- High EQ – understands stakeholder motivations, can influence across audiences, and can hold key partners accountable
- Commercial fluency – comfortable with financials, monetization strategy, and business case development to achieve financial goals
- Product disposition – strong intellectual curiosity to understand products, how they work, and how they solve client problems.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.