IT Product Owner (Customer experience) at ServiceNow
Job Title: IT Product Owner, (Customer Experience)
Today’s business environment demands digitization. Are you passionate about helping others work more effectively using the latest in technology and innovation? Do you want to be at the forefront of the digital transformation revolution and work in a fast-paced environment full of like-minded individuals? If leveraging technology and innovation to help others be more successful in a rapidly changing landscape is what drives you, then ServiceNow is the place for you.
What we’re looking for?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
The IT Customer Experiences team evolves customer and partner solutions, enabling them to learn and solve issues across the ServiceNow ecosystem. Our purpose is to build world-class post-sales digital experiences for our customers and customer support teams.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to help create the digital transformation experiences of tomorrow. This role will leverage the entire technology portfolio of ServiceNow to create transformational digital experiences to enhance customer productivity, satisfaction, and personalization.
You will work across the IT organization incl. Process owners and Product owners to help speed the digital transformation journeys for our customers so they can benefit even faster from productivity improvements, greater customer loyalty, and new innovations.
At ServiceNow we believe in unlocking the full potential of our own products, and we use them across our business as part of our NowOnNow strategy. This role will help lead the way forward by being “customer zero” for delivering transformative customer experiences. We are a strategic partner with product R&D teams to minimize customer issues and help shape product direction for future ServiceNow platform releases. This exciting team works to reimagine the future of business and help solve once-in-a-generation challenges.
Knowledge And/Or Experience with ServiceNow technologies are greatly desired.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for internal stakeholders and customers
- Develop and maintain the vision for assigned digital customer interaction experience projects
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work for assigned projects including the creation of epics and stories for new features, enhancements to existing features, functionalities, and improving digital experience quality based on customer satisfaction or feedback
- Apply Agile digital execution and communication across multiple cross teams including design and engineering
- Translate your vision, findings and recommendations to senior leadership to gain alignment, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Be the digital experiences expert and provide guidance on how the latest innovations in technology can be applied to create next generation customer experiences
- Help innovate and create customer solutions that will affect organizational transformational in the face of a digital-first emerging landscape
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- Passion for technology and innovation to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building world class customer experiences
- Strong decision making based on data and business benefit to determine the best investments for the future
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience creating digital experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and via webinars
- Thrives in ambiguity with proven track record of out of the box problem solving skills
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope in order to get the job done
- The ability to generate ideas for how our digital experiences can make our customers more successful
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented individuals in the business.
We are looking for someone that can take us to that next level – someone with ideas, experience, and a proven track record of success. If you find this to be an exciting challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.