TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
Lead Product Managers at Taxbit are responsible for defining the broad strategic roadmap and working across Engineering, Design, Sales, and Marketing to translate that vision into delightful end-to-end customer experiences.
We operate at the intersection of high scale software, complex financial regulation, and dynamic cryptocurrency ecosystems. The scope of the challenge is immense, and we look to our Product Management team to drive clarity and simplicity across our ambitious mission to power the mainstream adoption of digital assets.
- Drive the full product life cycle from ideation through launch and growth, with an owner mentality for the end-to-end customer experience at every stage
- Partner tightly with Engineering and Design to create elegant and powerful products that continually raise the industry bar and surprise customers with their intuitive usefulness
- Develop an opinionated product roadmap and work with Sales and Marketing to evangelize the vision to the market, ultimately influencing the overall market context
- You place the success of the user ahead of any particular idea and center the product process around delighting the user.
- Excellent product judgment
- You have an empathetic understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and a strong intuition for what people want to do.
- Strategic insight
- You have an in-depth understanding of the industry and will use your knowledge to predict the behavior of key players and build the best strategy for Taxbit.
- Technical background
- You can communicate effectively with engineers about product details, technical options, and the implicated tradeoffs.
- Communication skills
- You have a high signal-to-noise ratio and are sensitive to nuance across a wide range of audiences.
Nice to haves
- Computer science degree
- Experience building API-based products
- Experience with cryptocurrency or DeFi
- Experience with tax, accounting, or ERP systems
- Experience growing, mentoring, and managing a team of PMs
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.