Loyalty Product Manager at Expedia Group
Can you zoom out to understand a big-picture strategy and zoom in to execute, iterate, and get results? Do you want to work in a rapidly-growing business with kind, intelligent people? If so, come join us in Expedia Partner Solutions!
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is looking for a Product Manager to accelerate the growth of our template solutions. You’ll play a key role working on loyalty, one of the most critical areas for growth in the EPS Templates business. From banks to hotels to airlines, partners use our template to power travel on their website. If you’ve used your credit card rewards to book travel, there’s a good chance it was us! A theme across all of our template partners is a need to reward their travelers and keep them coming back.
In this role, you will own a critical project, the #1 request by the sales team, that will significantly open up the template addressable market. You will shepherd it through its pilot stage spanning project scoping, metric definition, project management, impact evaluation, and lessons learned. You lead the process working closely with a dozen developers to deliver on behalf of our partners and their travelers. You will lead the process of identifying and solving the biggest problems for our partners and their customers in close collaboration with product design, technology, analytics. You will work through the full product lifecycle, turning concepts into live features.What you’ll do
- Build strong, collaborative teams across disciplines to ensure our focus projects deliver as much value as possible
- Be a strong communicator and negotiator to help win the support and commitment of teams on which we depend to deliver against our strategy.
- Set, track and communicate the objectives and key results of the focus projects you lead
- Build a learning environment within the teams you lead and share discoveries from the areas you work on with the wider team and other business partners
- Help strengthen everything we build, offer constructive criticism and ideas to other Product Managers to ensure we deliver our best work
- Trade off the competing demands of a wide variety of internal and external partners, while keeping the end customer at the heart of all decision-making
- Find opportunities to drive incremental value and improve customer experience
You’ll fit this role if you have
- 2-3 years of product management experience. Experience working closely with software development teams on back-end technologies in an agile environment is advantageous.
- Experience of leading diverse cross-cultural teams
- Strategic thinking capable of tying projects together into themes that cohesively fit together
- Successful track record leading multiple projects and handling contending priorities in a dynamic and complex environment
- Background in a global, matrix structure
- Growth mindset – passionate about learning and development
- Strong technical know-how, with an understanding of web technologies
- A superb communicator who is equally comfortable working with technology and business teams with a skill for leading projects that require these groups to work in tandem
- Empathetic – capable of connecting with a wide range of internal and external partner groups
- Strong eye for business: able to understand the broader business context and build a product plan that supports this
- Strong customer focus - a passion for creating products that people love to use
- Ability to excel in both business-to-consumer and business-to-business environments and comfortable with frequent switching in focus between these
- Able and interested to make decisions from data
- A naturally curious and open-minded person
- Ambitious, self-guiding and results driven
- Enjoys a collaborative, kind environment
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!Why build your career at EPS:
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day.
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world