Mgr, Product Success Mgmt at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business and/or technical leadership with our Consultants, Customers, and Partners – often in a billable capacity within an engagement.
- Directly responsible for hiring, ensuring enablement of, developing, and managing high-performing experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow Customer Workflow products for our Customers and with our Partner Ecosystem.
- Support services sales teams in sales pursuits, to ensure the accurate solution and scope are being proposed
- Partner with internal teams to support training, enablement, product management, and best practices organizations.
- Manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Promote continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Traditional professional services business measurements (budgets, revenue, etc.)
- Productivity / utilization of self and team
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Talent recruitment and development
- An average of 50% travel annually
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization (team management, project management or comparable)
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Technical delivery experience with ServiceNow Customer Workflow products
- Bachelor Degree Desired. Equivalent military experience is acceptable
- Architectural experience with ServiceNow Customer Workflow products
- Familiarity with resource management
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Preferably, a history of leading and mentoring a team of employees
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience monitoring and summarizing business and financial metrics
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills
- A track record of distilling customer needs from leaders (including CXO roles) in order to provide guidance and direction
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully on the subject of digital transformation and PaaS based application development
- Experience leading implementations/owning for other CRM products(e.g. Salesforce, SAP, Siebel, …)
- Experience working with customers across various industry verticals (Healthcare, Energy, etc.)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for Customer Service Management, Field Service Management and any additional platform based certifications are a benefit (Flow designer, Service Portal, Now Intelligence products, etc.)
- Industry certifications that may include the following are a benefit:
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.