Outbound Product Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Work with product management, sales, marketing and executive stakeholders to define demo solutions based on market opportunity, key audience, and targeted business processes.
- Work with the go-to-market teams and Outbound Product Management teams to develop demo material that bolsters ServiceNow's position as the leader in security process automation
- Develop competitive differentiation demo assets to aid sales and partner organizations in establishing the value of IT Service Management.
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management and Product Engineering to inform product strategy and provide input into future product development.
- Provide thought leadership and define best practices for scaling demo development and execution including automation to increase pre-sales productivity incorporating feedback.
- Develop working relationships with other business units to develop scenarios that span multiple solution areas and make tangible our better together vision.
- Create narrative driven scripts for different types of demos then configure the instance to tell those stories
- Understand and represent different personas the demo scripts. Plan and create base demos to solve specific personas’ problems, end to end
- Maintain technical mastery of the ServiceNow platform, and Security Operations applications
- Ensure that global pre-sales teams have working demo environments
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, or equivalent experience in cyber security and integrated risk management
- Deep understanding of security processes and related technologies required
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance initiatives desired
- Passion for security, building technology and problem-solving
- Advanced technical mastery of the Now Platform must be maintained
- Technical proficiency with UI, database, workflow and integration technologies desired
- Experienced with Project Management
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.