Physician, Product Development and Strategy
- Partner with Product Development and UX research to serve as a primary clinical partner to projects which require medical experience, oversight, creativity and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Data Science on applying Machine Learning and automation to our product to help us understand the complex issues and countless opportunities within the intersection of medicine and technology
- Provide multidisciplinary consultation on areas of the inner workings of the healthcare ecosystem, including insurance, patients, providers, health care institutions, etc.
- Contribute to areas that allow us to innovate and execute on the workflow of our clinic, including quality assurance, lab ordering oversight, prescription policies, assisting with clinical operations, metrics and reporting
- Board-certified Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine Doctor (MD or DO)
- 5+ years of clinical experience in primary care, particularly evidence-based practice
- Experience or interest in technology and product development
- 2+ years applying data science in the healthcare industry preferred
- A deep understanding of the multiple facets of barriers to access healthcare
- Passion for coming up with original ideas, rethinking old ones, consultation, collaboration and partnership
- Proven ability to research and lead a team project
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for technology, patients and communication
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.