The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Customer XM team is looking for a product leader who will align product roadmap and capabilities with the business and user needs for Qualtrics’ CX Customer Care business. You love proving what drives users and conversion, with data. At Qualtrics you can touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping a test and measure discipline at a rapidly growing company.
Expectations for Success
- Strategy and POD Leadership
- Strategy Scrub: Market landscape and industries we are focusing on to grow this part of the CX business
- 12-18mo roadmap
- Key use-cases we need to solve for to differentiate
- Determine top partners we need to have solid GTM or product integrations with
- Product Execution:
- Agent Experience - CX+EX: Defining and executing on the new category of experiences to expand the product use to individual agents and their supervisors. This involves bringing CX and EX data together. A key component of delivering on our XM vision
- Enterprise Capabilities: Scaling programs across 10’s of thousands of users with permissions, reporting, hierarchies, integration with XM Directory, mobile and more.
- Voice/Chat Strategy: Determining how much we build vs partner on
- Action Planning: Rebooting the action planning product and delivering high adoption via a simplified product aligning with user need
Qualifications & Requirements
A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
A Day in the Life
- Metrics to Track: Customer count actively adopting overall solution, Actions attach to mature programs, Active usage of newly released features, new $$ for the business, blockers for sales and CS that are product related
- Collaboration: Foster a fun, challenging and learning environment for the cross-functional teams.
- Mentor: Will mentor and help grow feature PMs in related areas
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories