Principal Product Manager, European Origination Experience
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
As a Principal Product Manager focused on the European Origination Experience, you’re an end to end product owner. You’re responsible for the vision, strategy, road map, and delivery of game changing customer experiences and features that delight our customers on the sending side of a remittance transaction for our European region and business. You are a born collaborator with a broad range of skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment, and contributing to innovative solutions, while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness. You can talk technology with developers, user experience with designers, acquisition and retention with marketing, metrics with data scientists and analysts, and business strategy with our business management and leadership team. You’re a subject matter expert and fierce customer advocate with keen market insight and experience building localized and segmented products for a global audience of customers. You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity and can handle competing priorities with ease. At the end of the day, you deliver.
- Key customer advocate, leveraging customer feedback, data analysis and market research to develop and deliver revolutionary features and experiences.
- Take ownership and accountability while working alongside business management teams to drive feature and experience launches all while maintaining a strong end customer focus.
- Work with designers to define interaction, design and UI requirements and priorities.
- Work with other product managers and engineers to outline requirements, spec, build and test features and experiences.
- Manage and deliver initiatives throughout the entire feature and experience life-cycle; including post-launch follow-up metrics and iterations.
- Develop and execute product strategy, road-mapping and prioritization.
- Conceive of hypotheses and set up A/B packaging tests in partnership with business management; execute tests in partnership with the appropriate product team and provide comprehensive test readouts with well thought through followup recommendations.
- 7+ years in a product management role.
- A strong customer-centric focus with a track record to prove it.
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams, ideally across software engineering, UX design, UI, marketing and analytics, with an understanding of how things work within those domains.
- Experience with large-scale web, e-commerce and mobile applications.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proven ability to leverage data in decision making.
- Strength in building relationships and effective communication with varied internal and external audiences.
- Experience setting and executing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization.
- Experience leading teams using the agile, lean, and kanban methodologies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Startup DNA - you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes.
Who we are:
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.