Principal Product Manager- Fraud Detection at Remitly
Everyday, the teams at Remitly are transforming the lives of immigrants and their families. We are founded with a mission to make sending money safe, convenient, and less expensive for the millions of people who send money home to their families everyday.
The Passbook team is a startup within Remitly. We recently launched Passbook, a modern bank, made for immigrants. The team is intensely customer-focused and comprised of startup veterans. We get the fun and challenging job of managing this new product and aiming to make banking more accessible and affordable for immigrants.
There is high team cohesion and focus. New things are learned and shared daily, creating an environment of rapid adaptation. You will report directly to the Director of Passbook.
About the Role:
As we launch our next new product you will build the risk, fraud, and compliance products and systems to protect our customers.
For example, what’s the best customer log-in experience that balances ease and security? Do we use a rules-based approach or probabilistic approach when authorizing transactions from new customers?
- Author and own product solutions and results
- Master the complexity inherent in fraud and risk
- Work directly with engineers to roll out new functionality in days and weeks, not months
- Communicate progress and influence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in product management building software (ability to wireframe, develop product at length)
- A metric driven work style
- Project planning experience
- Communicate with product, legal, engineering, operations, and customers
- Ability to distill broad challenges into crisp product decisions
- Impatience with figuring things out. A hunger for things to always be better
- Experience in FinTech or consumer products
- Experience in Risk/Fraud/Compliance/Regulatory
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance benefits.
- Company contributes to your HSA plan if you choose one.
- 401k plan with company matching.
- Free snacks, hot and cold beverages.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals looking for employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.